Sunday, August 26, 2012

IF THERE IS I HAVEN’T FOUND IT YET==>C


I hope everyone of my loyal and faithful readers and followers out there in the hinterlands, wastelands and boondocks is having a great weekend.

Well, it is time to get back to some serious matters, so I have posted the following for you to consider ...



Hummmmm ... this certainly would go a long way to explaining that weird situation, wouldn’t it? Jus sayin ... 

Now, let’s right to Billi Pod’s report card on last night’s entertainment event ...

IF THERE IS I HAVEN’T FOUND IT YET, the dark comedy about a foul-mouth drifter who forms an unexpected bond with his unpopular niece, much to the consternation of her parents==>C<==and this is giving it the benefit of the doubt.

I really wanted to like this show, starring Jack Gyllenhaal in his American stage debut, but ... it was a major disappointment due to its totally unbelievable, confusing and incomprehensible story line.

When it was over everyone seated around me had this ... WTF??? look on their faces.

The staging was certainly “different” and the actors did their best but to me it was 1:45, without intermission, of ... of ... dammit ... I still don’t know ... of ... what???

Those of you loyal and faithful readers and followers who know Billi Pod personally, know that he isn’t a prude ... but ... Jake’s use of the F-word every, and I mean every, 4th word gets old very quickly and actually detracts from his character.

What a total disappointment.

I think the critics are going to skewer this piece of disappointment, so, see it at your peril.

And while I am talking about disappointments ... we also have the YANKEE/CLEVELAND game last night.

The Yankees lost 3-1 because they, once again, failed to get hits with runners in scoring position, something that has plagued this team all season long.

Hiroki Kuroda pitched a good game and deserved better.

This afternoon @ 1:05pm is the final game of the 3-game series and it will be Freddy Garcia (7-5) on the mound for The Bronx Bombers vs. Ubaldo Jimenez (9-12) for The Indians.

What is Billi Pod’s take on the FuckSox/Dodger trade I know you are all breathlessly asking your inner selves? Well, honestly, I am not certain what it all means in the long run for both teams. 

I do believe that the FuckSox have tossed in the towel for this season (pussies) and that is good for The Yankees since we still have 6-games with them, including the final 3-games of the regular season.

My plans for today will be to stay in the cool confines of PHC and watch the afternoon YANKEES/INDIANS game and then, probably, catch a movie in the early evening.

I will close this posting with ...

WOW==>6th consecutive 6-mile day.

Yesterday’s Pedometer mileage==>6.55  miles

Total mileage since 7/1/12==>252.75

Mileage remaining until  4/23/13==>826.25

GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: