Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Gators Win!!

Yes, my loyal and faithful readers, John Scott Reed aka Fabson was indeed with me from the opening kickoff to the final knee during the Gator’s 24-17 win over Ohio State in The Gator Bowl.


This photographic evidence will serve as confirmation because I am confident that in the future he will deny his involvement in this “sporting” event.


Actually, we ate Domino’s pizza and wings as the Gator’s special teams rose to the occasion to lead us to victory, thus ensuring a winning season, pathetic though it may have been.


Soooooooooooo ... Billi Pod and Fabson say==>CONGRATS to The Gators and Coach Muskrat!!


In the name of fair and unbiased reporting I have to admit that I have reached college football overload. I can’t believe I was glued to the tube from 1:00pm, until after midnight - but I was.


Great games but ... enuff is enuff until the BCS Championship game on January 9th, when I will be down in PFC aka Polk F**king County.


Billi Pod has a Broadway show scheduled for this evening ...

7:00==>RELATIVELY SPEAKING - “Three one-act comedies about mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, parents and children, written by Ethan Coen, Elaine May and Woody Allen.” (Broadway - complimentary ticket).


This show has received very very mixed reviews and my theatre-buddies are equally divided.


Despite this I thought I would give it a shot ... I mean ... a Broadway show for $4.00 ... why pass it up? Right?


Moving on ...


Folks ... I don’t know about you, but Billi Pod doesn’t give a rat’s ass about the results of the GOP caucus in that pathetic hinterland known as Iowa.


Does anyone ... and I mean ... anyone ... actually believe that the results of this will have any influence whatsoever on who is ultimately the Republican nominee?


That decision will ultimately be determined by the power-brokers in the party, behind closed doors.


Trust Billi Pod on this ... he knows how the political process works. Been there - done that.


Anyway ... in closing ...

As I write this ... oldest grandson Alex Falletta aka Army Guy should be about to arrive in Tampa, ending his long trip from Kuwait.


His wife and soon-to-be Mother, Gina, has elected to meet him at the airport, alone, so they can have some time together before the wave of family members and friends descend on them. Good! Billi Pod totally agrees!


See you guys soon!!


GO GINA AND GO ALEX!!


Billi Pod

“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

ALEX-132

No comments: