Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Entertainment Stats for December==>AWESOME


Good afternoon everyone out there in the wilderness known as cyberspace. Yes, we have a second posting for today.


I have just compiled the entertainment stats for last month and I, again, humbly think they are pretty AWESOME for a 77+ year old guy ... but ... it is up to you loyal and faithful readers ... because ... I report - you decide.


So ... here they are ...


In checking my daily log (log, not diary - real guys don’t keep diaries) I find that during the month of December 2011 Billi Pod attended/saw/did the following:


6 Broadway shows (One A Clear Day You Can See Forever; Follies; The Road to Mecca; Sister Act; Stick Fly; and Lysistrata Jones); 18 Off Broadway shows; and, 10 Classical music concerts (6 by the New York Philharmonic).


There were 11 entertainment doubleheaders during the month.


Billi Pod was fortunate to have been invited to join John Horne and Amanda Edge of Anna Maria, FL, and their 30+ posse for an awesome 4+ hour luncheon at Maloney and Porcelli, a trendy Midtown East restaurant.


He also had several opportunities to be with Dian Crystal and her posse and to have face time with John Scott Reed aka Fabson.


Unfortunately, during the month there was no face time with --


Worker Bee #2 - whose name rhymes with Beers; or


Worker Bee #3 - whose name rhymes with Cipher.


Nor was I able to spend quality time with any of my AA buddies (you know who you are).


I also made a major change in my travel philosophy by deciding to stop checking my luggage, opting instead to buy a carryon bag, for the first time. As you know, my purchase ultimately gave way to an awesome bag gifted to me by Dr. John.


There were 1,614 blog page views and Billi Pod posted 25 times to this blog. This is, of course, in addition to daily postings on FaceBook.


Was out of town for 3 nights down in Columbia, SC, to be with Dr. John, Kathi and Bill III aka The Bill for Christmas. The highlight was Christmas Eve dinner, an awesome prime sirloin tenderloin prepared by Dr. John.


During the month there were only 3, repeat, 3 day/nights that Billi Pod stayed in without attending some entertainment event and each of these was directly related to football.

IMHO, this stat alone supports why Billi Pod loves living in The Big Apple, The Greatest City In The World.


So, there you have it ... pretty AWESOME in my humble opinion ... but ... as I said ... it is up to you loyal and faithful readers ... because ...


I report - you decide.


GO GINA AND GO ALEX!


Billi Pod

“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

ALEX-133

No comments: