Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday - Facetime With Fabson

Just back from having brunch and face time with student/General Manager Scott Reed aka Fabson at the trendy Westville Chelsea-->it was fun.


He brought me up-to-date on all of his birthday doings last week in San Francisco and I brought him up-to-date on my current meds, doctor’s appointments and Bingo Parties at the neighborhood Senior Center.


Last night’s Yankees/Oakland game was great-->Yankees won 9-3 even though Hughes was only so-so.


The Yankees now lead the AL East by 1 game and are 8 games up on the loathsome FuckSox, whose season is about to go down the toilet, where it belongs.


This was my 41st game-->27 wins & 14 losses. Not bad!!


Tonight is game 3 against Oakland with, gasp, AJ Burnett aka Loser Boi pitching. If he has another bad outing I look for him to be taken out of the rotation.


Keeping my fingers crossed about flying South tomorrow night down to Columbia, SC.


Oh, the stats for August are pretty awesome and I will post them tomorrow, hopefully.


GO YANKEES!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

BMS-57

No comments: