Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday - The Countdown to Columbia

Well, my loyal and faithful readers, I am in the countdown process, awaiting my departure from LGA tonight at 8:35pm, heading down to Columbia, SC, to be with family and friends for oldest grandson Alex Falletta’s 30th birthday celebration.


I keep checking with Delta and as of the moment my flight is a go. Hopefully it will remain the same and The Norris Travel Curse will not kick in. You hear me Norris Travel Curse-->get outta my way ... and stay the f**k away.


Last night’s Yankees/Oakland game was a nail-biter to the very end. The Yankees won 4-3 when Mo came in to close it out. Amazingly-->AJ Burnett didn’t suck this time. We remain 1 game up on The Rays and 8 games on the FuckSox.


I get back to The Big Apple on Tuesday the 7th and have the Yankees/Baltimore game that night. Counting that game there will be 9 remaining home games and Billi Pod has tickets for each of them.


As I have mentioned many times during the season, I think that the winner of in the AL East will be decided in the last week of the season and it will be between The Yankees and the Rays.


OK, got stuff to do, so ...


GO GATORS AND GO YANKEES!!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

BMS-56

No comments: