Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Billi Pod's Awesome Upcoming Entertainment Schedule!!

Good afternoon. Before I talk about my upcoming schedule and stuff I guess, as required by fair and unbiased reporting, I gotta comment on last night’s Yankees/Rays game, so ....


Wham-->Reid Brignac hits a leadoff game winning home run in the bottom of the 11th inning and The Rays win 1-0 over the Yankees and regain lst place in the AL East. Both starting pitchers were awesome, each going 8 innings-->CC 2 hits-->Price 3 hits. A great ball game unless you are a Yankee fan like moi. F**k and double F**k!!


Hopefully 2nite our bats will come alive. If not, look for another low-scoring game. I will, of course, be glued to the TV in a couch-potato mode.


Yesterday, after doing most of my errands/chores, I saw-->GOING THE DISTANCE, starring Drew Barrymore and Justin Long-“One’s in New York, the other’s in San Francisco. Can they make it work?” I liked it a lot because of the chemistry between Drew and Justin. Warning-->it gets very profane with plenty of gross out humor for us guys. It is not a “chick-flick.”


OK, now I will close by sharing some info about what Billi Pod’s upcoming entertainment schedule will be for the remainder of the month. I already have booked the following: 4 Broadway shows (The Pitman Painters; Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson; A Life in the Theatre; and Lombardi); 3 Off Broadway shows; 1 Fringe Festival Encore show; 1 New York Philharmonic concert; and 7 Yankee games (Tampa 4-FuckSox 3).


I think this is pretty awesome and why Billi Pod loves living in The Greatest City in The World, but it is up to you loyal and faithful readers to ultimately determine because, as you know ...


I report - you decide.


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

BMS-44


No comments: