Sunday, September 12, 2010

AUGUST 2010 - ANOTHER AWESOME MONTH!!!

Well, my loyal and faithful readers, since it is a nasty and rainy Sunday evening and I am staying in tonight, I finally have gotten around to preparing the stats for the month of August 2010. Yes, I know it is a bit late, but, none-the-less I want to post them as tangible evidence of why Billi Pod lives in The Greatest City in The World, so ...


In checking my daily log (log, not diary - real guys don’t keep diaries) I find that during the month of August 2010 Billi Pod did/saw/attended the following:


1 Broadway show (Come Fly Away); 6 Off Broadway shows plus 5 New York Fringe Festival shows; 5 movies (The Kids Are All Right; Dinner With Schmucks; The Other Guys; Despicable Me; and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World); 12 Yankees games, including A-Rod’s #600 home run (9 wins & 3 losses. Season-to-date record 27 & 14); and, a tour of Yankee Stadium with grandson Alex Falletta on his final day in The City.


Was able to have some quality face-time with student/General Manager Scott Reed and Dade County Circuit Judge Gisela Cordonne-Ely of Miami, FL.


I posted regularly to my FaceBook Wall http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000655659050 and 33 times on this blog, although in an abbreviated format.


I guess the highlight of the month was son Bill finally closing on his new house in Orlando. Man, it was a nightmare dealing with the lending agent and that is putting it mildly.


During the month there were only 5 days/nights that Billi Pod stayed in apartment PHC without attending some entertainment event, with bad weather and baseball (on TV) being the major contributing factors. This stat in and of itself is pretty awesome, in my humble opinion, but it is up to you loyal and faithful readers to decide, because ...


I report - you decide.


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

No comments: