Monday, September 13, 2010

Sunday Was A Blah Day

Good morning on a hazy New York day.


In the name of fair and unbiased reporting Billi Pod has to admit that Sunday was a wash out/blah day, in more ways than one.


When it was time to leave for my 5:00 Fringe Festival Encore show it had begun to rain, so I said “screw it, I’ll just stay in and watch the rest of the Yankees/Rangers game.” At that point the game was tied, but-->the Yankees then lost 1-4, getting only 2 hits off of Cliff Lee and being swept by the Rangers. Barf!! Then it rained into the early evening. Double barf!!


I did post twice on this blog but the majority of my time was spent in a couch-potato mode in front of the TV watching baseball and/or football games involving teams I didn’t really give a rat’s ass about. Blah!!


Monday is my errands day of doing things and stuff.

Tonight at 7:05-->Yankees/Rays from Tropicana Field, with CC on the mound. We are now only a 1/2 game ahead of the Rays. Thankfully the FuckSox are realistically out of the post season race, but I know they will relish their “spoiler” role in their remaining games against the Yankees.


If my errands are done early I might try to catch an afternoon flick.


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

BMS-45

No comments: