Saturday, September 25, 2010

Congratulations Scott Reed!!

Good morning my loyal and faithful readers.


Let me start with a big shout-out to student/General Manager Scott Reed-->his restaurant, the trendy Lower East Side Los Feliz, was chosen to cater part of Thursday’s Clinton Global Initiative Conference at the midtown Sheraton Hotel, which included: The Clintons; The President and First Lady; and, dozens of other worldwide dignitaries. It is my “understanding” that the Obama’s wanted a second serving from the menu created by Scott and Chef Julieta Ballesteros.


Way to go Fabson-->this is Awesome!!


Whoa-->last nite Andy Pettitte sucked and he lasted only 3 1/3 innings. The Yankees were losing 1-10 going into the bottom of the 6th and I have to admit, in the name of fair and unbiased reporting, I was seriously considering leaving, something I very rarely do. Then in the next 3 innings the Yankees staged a rally closing the game to 8-10. Oh Man!!


But, as has happened far too often this season-->bottom of the 9th, 2 outs, tying run at the plate-->Cano strikes out. F@@K!! We are now in 2nd place in the AL East and The FuckSox are still alive. Double F@@k!!


Today-4:10-->Yankees/FuckSox-->Billi Pod will be there, of course. This will be my 6th consecutive game, the most ever, and I have tomorrow’s final home game, too. Almost in baseball overload, to be honest.


7:00-->Gators/Kentucky @ The Swamp. The game will be carried locally on ESPNU, so I may have to leave the Yankee game early.


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

BMS-34


No comments: