Thursday, August 1, 2013

Billi Pod And Jimmy Fallon Tonight


Thursday==>It is an overcast and gray day here in The Big Apple, The Greatest City In The World, and, I guess, a rather fitting followup to yesterday’s WTF day.

I won’t bore you loyal and faithful readers and followers with a rehash of yesterday’s happenings. If you are in a S&M mode then you can just reread yesterday’s posting.

I didn’t see a movie or any other entertainment event. I did get in a good 4+ mile walk and wander session from my 42nd Street apartment down to 14th Street and back.

Then, it was time for the 10:10pm YANKEES/DODGERS game, from Los Angeles.

It was an excellent game and a pitcher’s duel from the very beginning between our starter Hiroki Kuroda and The Dodger’s Clayton Kersaw. The crowd was 53,013. Both pitchers went innings and left the game with the score tied 0-0.

The Yankees scored 3 runs in the top of the 9th and then Mo. came in and got his 34th save and we won 3-0.

The Bronx Bombers have today off as they travel down to San Diego for a 3-game series against The Padres.

OK ... now let’s move on to today ...

As I alerted you yesterday==>today’s entertainment event will be a taping of The Jimmy Fallon Show at Rockefeller Center. Hooray!!

At 2:30pm I will meet up with my theater-buddy Marty Kosarik aka Whatever, who is the one who secured our tickets. Dian Crystal aka My Lady, and members of her posse, also have tickets.

I won’t bore you with the draconian process we have to go through before the taping begins @ 5:00pm. Once we are seated it is estimated that the taping will take about 2.5 hours.

According to the internet, Jimmy’s guests will be Jennifer Aniston and Lenny Kravitz. I am really charged about this.

Soooooooooo ... stay up late tonight and look for me. I will be the older guy wearing a Yankee hat.

Yesterday’s Pedometer mileage==>6.04 miles (or, 13,199 steps)

Total mileage since 7/1/13==>113.87 miles (average 3.67 miles per day)

GO YANKEES!!

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”


No comments: