Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday Night - Way To Go Rays


The third out was just made and the Tampa Bay Rays win 6-2 over The White Sox to advance to the American League Championship Series against either the Fucksox or the LA Angels. Wow!!! Who would have thunk it?

I decided to stay in tonight to watch this game and I am so glad that I did. But, this didn’t mean I let down on my entertainment mania, oh no, no way Jose. This afternoon I saw the just opened “Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist,” starring Michael Cera of “Superbad” and “Juno” fame. It has gotten mixed reviews but I found it to be charming.

Will now watch the Angels/Fucksox game (guess who I will be rooting for) and between innings will work on another post about the weekend and about what is already scheduled for this week.

Go Gators and Go Rays!!

Billi Pod
wanjr@aol.com

No comments: