Monday, July 13, 2015

Dinner with The Bill - His New House - The Boston F**kSox - Plans for Today


Monday==>I am happy to report to my loyal and faithful readers and followers that Bill III aka The Bill and I had a terrific dinner last night at our favorite Outback Steakhouse.

We had tons of food. Bill had a steak and I had the chicken and ribs platter. We both stuffed ourselves.

We did some needed catching up on things and stuff. 

I can now report that Bill has completed all of the details to sell his house on Watermill Avenue in Orlando and buy a 3-BR house, with a pool, immediately adjacent to the Deer Run Golf Course in Casselberry. Casselberry is north of Orlando and is in Seminole county.

Here are couple of pics ...


His new location will be closer to his work at Lake Howell High School and will be about the same distance away from my apartment in Winter Park, approximately 7.8 miles.

As those of you who know The Bill understand ... the major attraction for him was not the pool but rather the location next to a golf course.

I am really happy for him that everything came together as it did. His move-in date will be in mid-August and, of course, I will be available to help as needed.

Moving on ... 

Yesterday afternoon at that fetid cesspool known as Fenway Park the Yankees beat the Boston F**kSox 8-6, to win the 3-game series 2-1 and remain in first place in the AL East by 3.5 games. 

With the loss the F**kSox dug themselves deeper into the cellar. Nice!!

This was the final game before the All-Star break.

The next Yankee series begins on this coming Friday night as we play the first game of a 3-game series against Seattle at Yankee Stadium, The House That Greed and Ego Built.

All of this means, my loyal and faithful readers and followers, that you will be spared baseball coverage for a couple of days, although I will comment on the All-Star game, I guess. I say “I guess” because I basically find the game to be boring and ho-hum even though it determines which league will have home-field advantage in the World Series.

So ... let’s move on some more with Billi Pod’s plans for today ...

Had a very good early morning walk and wander session in my ‘hood, recording 3.22 miles on my Pedometer.

After I post this I will begin work on my errands and chores list and then for the evening, since there ain’t any baseball, I will, hopefully, catch a movie at the multiplex across the street in Winter Park Village.

ATTENTION==>this is advance warning that in all likelihood there will not be a posting tomorrow. 

The reason ... at 11:30am I am having a procedure known as a Prostate Ultrasound at the Altamonte Springs office of my new urologist, Thomas Cangiano. Bill III will be with me, of course.

Based on my past experience with this procedure I know that when I get back to the apartment I won’t be in the mood to do anything other then sit around and suck my thumb ... so ... you are hereby alerted.

In closing ... I think this is really funny ...

GO YANKEES!!

Yesterday’s Pedometer mileage==>5.20  miles (or, 11,367 steps)

Total mileage for the week==>30.74 miles (average 4.39 miles per day)

Total mileage for 2015==>792.83 miles (average 4.11 miles per day)

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: