Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Blah Monday - Plans for Today - A Great Picture


Tuesday==>Well, my loyal and faithful readers and followers, Monday was basically a blah day for your favorite Sunshine State blogger.

Yeah, it was boring errands and chores for the day, interspersed with a bit of unpleasant weather that kept him in his apartment for the late afternoon and evening, watching ... tada ... baseball.

The Yankees had the day off but there were a lot of other interesting games.

 Tonight, it will be ...

7:05pm==>Yankees vs. Baltimore, game one of a 3-game series, at Yankee Stadium, The House That Greed and Ego Built.

On the mound for the division leading Yankees (50-41) will be Nathan Eovaldi (9-2) vs. Wei-Yin Chen (4-5) for the second place Orioles (46-45).

Your favorite blogger’s plans for the evening are to remain in the cool and comfortable confines of his new apartment to watch baseball. Oh yes!!

I am happy to report that the loathsome Boston FuckSox lost a doubleheader yesterday (11-1 & 7-3) to the LA Angels and as a result they are even deeper in the cellar, trailing the Bronx Bombers now by 9.0 games. Nice!!

Moving on ...

As soon as I post this I will take a bus to downtown Orlando, to the Lynx Central Station, to renew my discounted 30-day unlimited ride pass. If the weather holds up I will do a bit of walking and wandering down there.

Now, I now want to share some local news with you loyal and faithful readers and followers.

Since I moved to Winter Park I have tried to make contact with local groups that share my wide variety of interests. Early on I was able to connect with a group that is dedicated to classic rock music.

We meet once a week at a facility known as The House of Classic Rock. As might be expected there is a huge diversity of opinion on who is/was the  best rock group etc. etc.

Last week we had a picture taken during the meeting and that picture was posted on the group’s website. Well, I was surprised that I was in it and I want to share it with you .... yep ... that’s me on the left advocating and supporting my favorite rock group, Pink Floyd ...
You are so welcome. Thought you would appreciate the information.

GO YANKEES!!

Yesterday’s Pedometer mileage==>4.00 miles (or, 8,742 steps)

Total mileage for 2015==>823.84 miles (average 4.10 miles per day)

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: