Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday - Billi Pod's Report Card

OK, now my loyal and faithful readers it is back to important stuff-first, Billi Pod’s report card on his awesome Wednesday tripleheader--

Lunch at Joe Allen with student/General Manager Scott Reed and David Lee of Orlando--->A as in AWESOME<---really enjoyed meeting David, who, among other things, is a professor at UCF in Orlando.

39 STEPS--->A<---it still amazes me how 4 actors can bring a 1935 movie to life. Lots of fun.

WITH GLEE--->A+<---loved it again, of course. Had a nice pre-show conversation with my FB friend Patrick Hegarty. Oh, afterwards I ran into Scott Siegel (who produces shows at Town Hall) and we had a nice chat.
Now, 2nite-8:00--->THE ADDAMS FAMILY-despite lukewarm reviews this show is a financial hit and I am looking forward to finally seeing it.

Go Yankees!!

Billi Pod

No comments: