Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Puzzlement for Billi Pod

A puzzlement.


Back on July 8th I started posting virtually unedited versions of my FB status updates on my blog. I did this because I had been neglecting this blog. Well, since that time I have gotten two very conflicting reactions:


(1) some of my FB friends are saying: “Hey, asshole, you are giving us WAY too much info - it’s too f**king long!” (FB has lifted its character limit-it was 440) but,


(2) then some of Billi Pod’s loyal and faithful blog followers (who aren’t on FB) are saying: “Hey, butt-wipe, what’s happened to all of the details and insights we have grown to love and expect? These recent posting are nothing but f**king retarded shorthand!”


A puzzlement. Do I shorten one and lengthen the other (meaning, writing a totally separate posting for the blog, meaning I probably will stop posting on the blog), or just ignore the comments and continue with what I am currently doing? ‘Tis indeed a puzzlement. What would Yul Brynner do?


Billi Pod

No comments: