Sunday, July 25, 2010

Saturday Sucked!!

Good morning my loyal and faithful readers from a very hot and muggy Big Apple.


In the name of fair and unbiased reporting I have to admit that I have had better days in The Greatest City in The World than yesterday. What do I mean you are no doubt breathlessly asking? Well, it went down like this:


First, the weather-100ยบ; Second, the Yankees lost 4-7. Sergio Mitre sucked. It was very hot in the stadium-fortunately my seat is in the shade; Third, A-Rod didn’t hit #600. He might have had a final chance in the bottom of the 9th but the ump blew a call and called Teixeira out at first for the final out of the game; and, worst of f**king all ...


Ta Da--->damn and double damn--->my ticket service screwed up big time! They had the wrong time for AN EVENING IN VEGAS. My confirmation email and everything had a starting time of 8:30, when it should of been 10:30. Of course, I didn’t find this out until I went to the box office at 8:00 to pick up my ticket. Man, was I pissed. No way was I gonna hang around for the 10:30 performance, no f**king way.


So, Billi Pod came back to PHC, pissed off, and spent the rest of the evening watching baseball. Oh well ...


This afternoon I am seeing the revival of the 1968 musical PROMISES PROMISES, on Broadway, about sex in the workplace, starring Kristin Chenoweth and Sean Hayes. It has gotten decent reviews and I am looking forward to it.


GO YANKEES!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

No comments: