Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Billi Pod Confesses

Well, my loyal and faithful readers, in the name of fair and unbiased reporting I just have to ‘fess up--->I skipped out on last nite’s concert @ Town Hall because I was just emotionally drained from all the day’s errands, things and stuff, including getting a “thingy” cut off my chin. I also spent almost 3 hours trying to fax some stuff, much to the chagrin of the copy center at the Staples in my ‘hood. It never went through so I have to try it again this morning - dammit to Hell.


Anyway, I just stayed in and watched the Yankee game. The Yankees won but A-Rod didn’t hit #600.


Tonight at 7:00-->SECRETS OF THE TRADE-“In show business, it's all about who you know. Or is it? Andy, a smart, ambitious kid from Long Island dreams of a career on Broadway and hopes that his idol, theater legend Martin, can give it to him.”


GO YANKEES!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

No comments: