Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday - a new week begins

Good morning my loyal and faithful readers. It is a beautiful morning in The Greatest City in The World and a wonderful way to begin another week in the Big Apple.





I don’t want to sound like a shill to my NYC FB friends, but OMG last nite’s WITH GLEE--->AWESOME<---and add to that AMAZING book, music, lyrics, direction, staging, set, performers--->a must see<---before its limited run ends on August 1. I was seated directly behind John Gregor who wrote the book, music & lyrics and that was soooooo cool. After the show I got a chance to briefly chat and to tell him how much I enjoyed his show. OK, now, Billi Pod says--->see this show!!


2nite-8:00--->Summer Broadway Festival-Broadway Winners @ Town Hall-“this concert features Broadway stars performing Tony, Grammy, and Academy Award-Winning music created on the Great White Way.” This is the first of three Monday concerts and I have tixs for all 3.


Go Yankees!!


Billi Pod

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000655659050#!/profile.php?id=100000655659050&v=wall&ref=name

No comments: