Friday, August 28, 2015

Worker Bees - Medical Update - Some Baseball


Friday==>TGIF to all of my Worker Bee friends out there in the morass known as cyberspace.

I know it has been a long and dull week for you, as usual, in your cubicles, wait-stations, broom closets etc. etc.  ... but ... remember ... we poor retirees are dependent on you to maintain our pathetic lifestyles, as we eke by on our meager pensions, funded by your efforts.

Thankfully, you will never know, first hand, what it means to be a retiree since you will work, of course, until you drop dead. So ... keep on keeping on out there in the boondocks, wilderness and wastelands ... please ... 

Moving on now ...

I am happy to report that I have now scheduled the next procedure in my quest to KICK CANCER’S ASS.

Yep, the biopsy of the large lymph node in my pelvis is now scheduled for 1:00pm on this coming Tuesday at Winter Park Memorial Hospital.

They told me that I don’t need to have anyone with me for the procedure so I will Uber to and from the hospital.

Moving on some more...

As I reported yesterday ... the evening was spent in front of my 42” flat screen TV watching baseball ... first the Little League World Series and then various MLB games.

Yes, I know it is a lot of baseball but ... remember ... your favorite Sunshine State blogger is a HUGE baseball fan, virtually regardless of who is playing ... and ... this time of the year many of the games have serious impacts on how the post-season will ultimately align.

Which means ... tada ... another drum roll please ...

This evening will also be spent in the cool and comfortable confines of my new apartment, watching ...

7:30pm==>YANKEES vs. BRAVES @ Turner Field in Atlanta, for the first game of a 3-game series.

On the mound for the Yankees (69-57) will be Masahiro Tanaka (9-6) coming off a loss to Cleveland vs. the struggling rookie Williams Perez (4-4) for the Braves (54-73).

So ... my loyal and faithful readers and followers ... 

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, as together we ... 

KICK CANCER’S ASS!!

GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!! 

Yesterday’s mileage==>4.80 miles (or, 10,496 steps)

Total mileage for 2015==>974.50   miles (average 4.07 miles per day)

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: