Sunday, November 28, 2010

Billi Pod Says==>CONGRATULATIONS FSU (gasp)

To: Sandy, Polly, SL & Mary, Nana, FSU Charlie, Blanche, Jennie, Kay, Susan, and others in The Seminole Nation==>CONGRATULATIONS!!


Your team beat my sorry-ass Gators in every facet of the game yesterday and, truthfully, the final score does not show how badly we were out-played, out-manned and out-coached.


I say this, my loyal and faithful readers, in the name of fair and unbiased reporting.


And, please Urban, don’t accept the invitation to play St. Thomas High School in the Tupperware Bowl==>let’s just close the door on this embarrassing season now and begin rebuilding, or whatever.


Now, since we in The Gator Nation had our testicles removed yesterday by the ‘Noles, it is only fitting that my 3:00pm matinee show today is==>THE LAST CASTRATO-“the story of the unique, almost forgotten group -- the castrati -- who were damaged at a young age by forces beyond their control.” How ironic.


And then it becomes even more ironic that my 7:00pm show tonight is THE PEE WEE HERMAN SHOW-about ... tada ... Pee Wee Herman. Oh Gawd!! Why I booked this show I have no idea. Oh Gawd!!


Not in a very good mood, to say the least and it wasn’t helped when yesterday I received the invoice for renewal of my 41-game Yankee season ticket package. Why, you are no doubt breathlessly asking? Well, one of the major perks for being a partial season ticket licensee is the privilege to buy the same seat for every home post-season game.


Well, we were notified that this perk has been “modified” (their words, not mine) to reduce the privilege to only 1/2 of the games. Way to go Yankee management. The first paragraph of your invoice thanks us for being loyal members of The Yankee Universe and the final paragraph says: “Oh, by the way, you ain’t so f**king special anymore.”


Will I renew? Yes, but I will also send an email telling them that I am really pissed off.


Not a happy camper. Later!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was very interesting to read. I want to quote your post in my blog. It can? And you et an account on Twitter?

Anonymous said...

I really like your site. Excellent content. Please continue posting such profound cotent.

rap said...

Okay, enough time licking your wounds--back to work. Been missing your column. rap

rap said...

Billi Pod, You're killing me. It's been way too long since you posted to your blog--can't wait to hear what you been doing in NYC. I check ever day--and nothing. Looking forward to hearing the word, soon.

Anonymous said...

О! Thought I would comment and say neat theme, did you make it for yourself? It’s really awesome!

Anonymous said...

What a nice post. I really love reading these types or articles. I can?t wait to see what others have to say..