Saturday, November 27, 2010

GO GATORS!! F**k the 'Noles!!

On this beautiful chilly fall morning Billi Pod is just killing time until the Gators/Semi-Holes game @ 3:30.


As usual, when you are waiting for “things” to happen the clocks slow down to a crawl, leaving you nothing to do but walk around sucking your thumb. Yes, this is just what Billi Pod is doing at the moment.


Yes, yes, I know my loyal and faithful readers, it is sick ... but, in my Gator mind two very different scenarios are swirling about: (1) it is a very close game but the Gators rally to win by 3 points or (2) we get our asses kicked big-time, losing by a humiliating score of 45-10 before a record crowd in Doak Campbell stadium, the majority of whom are mocking us by doing the “Gator Chomp.”


Oh Gawd==>why isn’t the clock moving? I want my Mommie! HELP ME PLEASE!!


Whatever ... Billi Pod’s report card on the two Pinter plays last night==>A+<==vintage Pinter. Great acting. A must-see for true theater buffs.


Watched two awesome games - Auburn over ‘Bama 28-27 and then the very late game, Nevada over Boise State 34-31 in OT.


In the Boise State game, which ended around 2:00am, their place kicker missed two short field goal attempts, resulting in their first defeat of the season and termination of their hopes for the National Title. What a burden on the shoulders of the young kicker.


Oh My Gawd==>I think my real and my body clocks are both moving backwards. What day is this? Where am I? What is a Gator Chomp anyway? M O M M I E!!!


Gotta close==>on Sunday I have a doubleheader. Will give details later because I am tired of typing with one hand while sucking my thumb.


GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

No comments: