Thursday, July 3, 2014

CHRISTOPHER FALLETTA (1982-2014)


Thursday==>It is with a heavy heart that I must report that yesterday my youngest grandson, Christopher Falletta, of Apopka, FL, drowned in Cub Lake in Apopka, where he lived with his girlfriend, Ashley Goebel. It was an accident and the details are currently under investigation. Chris had just turned 32 on May 4th.

He leaves behind a large number of shocked and grieving family members and friends.

I am now in the process of making my plans to head down to Florida.

Obviously, I am not in the mood to write anything more ... so ...

REST IN PEACE CHRIS!

With all my love,

Granddaddy 

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I will miss him so much. I was so shocked when my mom told me. Uncle David is taking is so hard and it hurts me heart so much to know that. We all love him very much and this is going to be such a difficult time. I'm sorry for you loss of him too. His heart was one of gold and we loved when he came around to visit. We will miss him so much!

Unknown said...

Chris was one of my favorite Reps when he worked as a Pest & Lawn Products Sales Rep. Always smiling and willing to help. He was way too young to leave us. You never think something like that can happen to people you know. I will miss him and I pray for the family. May God give you strength and heal your hearts in time.