Saturday, December 5, 2009

'Bama Sucks

Yes, it is almost 1:00am on Saturday morning and Billi Pod is nervous as hell about the Gator vs. ‘Bama game, with coverage starting at 4:00pm on CBS. The weather here in the Big Apple is supposed to be very nasty with the possibility of a snow flurry or two. That will not help my pre-game mood.


I know that I will spend my entire waking moments before the game pacing around PHC, thumb in mouth, and glancing at the clock, which will have slowed down to a snail's pace. It will be a long morning and afternoon, without a doubt.


The game - it will be a nail-biter until the very end but I believe Tebow will make the necessary clutch plays to carry the Gators to a victory and a chance to repeat as National Champions.


The final score - 24 - 17.


Go Gators!!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

No comments: