Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday - World Series, Game One

I am soooooooo nervous. Waiting for the game. Walking around in circles. Can’t sit down. Can’t bring myself to do anything except look out the window at the gloomy weather and praying that the game will be played tonight.


The forecast is for light drizzles at the beginning of the game. Cold. Oh God I so sooooo antsy.


It’s gonna be a nail-biter of a series and it will go 7 games, with the Yankees winning, of course.


I wantta suck my thumb. This is like waiting for the BCS National Championship Game, only done in 14 halves.


I can’t sit here in front of this ‘puter any longer.


I will head out at 5:30pm because of an email telling us to get there early due to “heightened” security because The First Lady will be in attendance.


Oh God!!


Go Yankees and Go Gators!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

No comments: