Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday - Thucking My Fumb

Yes, I know that I should have something more to do than sucking my thumb but that is what I am doing, mentally and physically, as I am in limbo-land waiting for the 3:30 kickoff time for the Gators vs. Bulldogs game.


When the game is over, with a Gator win - Oh Please Big Gator in the Sky! - I will resume my pacing and thumb sucking until the 7:57pm first pitch of Game 3 of the World Series, Yankees vs. Phillies in Philly.


There is so much I could/should be doing to help pass the time, such as finish unpacking, arrange my sock drawer, clean out the ‘fridge, answer emails, write a timely blog about all of the interesting things and stuff that have occurred since my last posting, such as: the “happening” last night at Avery Fisher Hall before the NY Phil concert; or the closing tomorrow of Brighton Beach Memoirs after only a one week run; or my time with student/bartender/manager John Scott Reed; or my amazing research findings via the internet regard Tim Tebow, and ... or ... but, I can’t ... I f**king can’t ...


Oh God, the clock has stopped moving.


Go Gators and Go Yankees!!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”



No comments: