Monday, November 3, 2008

Election Day Predictions

OK, my faithful and loyal readers, who span the voter demographics of this wonderful country of ours, the United States of America, your wait is now over. Yes, I have decided to post my predictions for the outcome of the election tomorrow.

So, without further ado or fanfare, here they are:

POPULAR VOTE:

Obama - 52%

McCain - 44%

Other - 4%

ELECTORAL COLLEGE:

Obama - 353

McCain - 227

In the so called “Battleground” states the results will be:

Ohio - Obama
Pennsylvania - Obama
Colorado - Obama
Nevada - Obama
Virginia - Obama
Iowa - Obama
Florida - Obama

Missouri - McCain
North Carolina - McCain

I also predict that the Democrats will add to their margins in both the House and the Senate but will fall just short in the Senate of reaching the so-called “filibuster-blocking” 60th seat.

In planning your evening on Tuesday - I also predict that the major news sources will begin calling the election in Obama’s favor between 11:30 and midnight. I have a show scheduled for Tuesday evening but will be back in the apartment around 10:30.

Am I correct? Who knows. These predictions do not necessarily represent my personal views because I remain committed to fair and unbiased reporting, so, “I report - you decide.”

Oh, a totally off-topic moment - yesterday was the running of the New York City Marathon. Did you know that Billi Pod ran in and successfully completed both the 1978 and 1979 New York Marathons? Well, I did and I have pictures to prove it. Of course I wasn’t known as Billi Pod back then. Just thought you might like to know this bit of biographical information.

Go Gators!!!

Billi Pod
wanjr@aol.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you got your wish. now, i hope you get to keep your home on record in florida. haha.