Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday - World Series, Game Six

OMG!! Game 6 tonight with Pettitte going on 3 days rest against Pedro “Who’s Your Daddy” Martinez - could there be more drama? I think not!


Since the Yankees failed to clinch in Philly I have been fraught with nightmare visions, such as --


“Game 6 - Phillies lead 5-6 into the bottom of the 9th. The Yankees have the bases loaded with 2 outs. Teixeiro runs the count to 3-2 and then swings on a pitch out of the strike zone to send the Series to Game 7.


Game 7 - almost the same scenario - Phillies lead 1-2 into the bottom of the 9th. Yankees have the bases loaded with 1 out and A-Rod at bat. He runs the count to 3-2, then swings at a pitch out of the strike zone and grounds into a game-ending, Series-ending, mojo-ending 6-4-3 double play.”


OH MY F**KING GOD - don’t let this happen!! Please!!


I will head out to the stadium around 6:00. Now I gotta post this and suck my thumb and walk around in circles.


You know, I will either be the witness, ultimately, to my first World Series Championship win, or to one of the greatest chokes in Yankee history. One or the other. OMG!!


Go Yankees!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

No comments: