Saturday, November 28, 2009

Go Gators!! F**k the 'Noles!!



Good morning my loyal and faithful readers. It is a beautiful day here in The Greatest City in The World as I anxiously await the Gator vs. ‘Noles game, shown on CBS beginning at 3:30.


Am I nervous? Yes, one has to always be nervous before “big rivalry” games where current records take a back seat to intense hatred and a desire to even past scores. Just ask ‘Bama or Longhorn fans - their teams had battles down to the final minutes against their respective in-state rivals.


Will the Gators win? Oh, yes - there ain’t no way Tim Tebow is gonna lose his final game at The Swamp. The first half will be kinda close but in the second half the Gators will pull away and the final score will be - tada - 42 - 10.


I have done some extensive internet research regarding esteemed ‘Nole coach Bobby Bowden, who I hope remains in charge and responsible for the ‘Nole football program for the next 8-10 years, and have found some very interesting material that I will share with you loyal and faithful readers, without the necessity of any further comments.


Yes, it is my duty to report and it is yours to decide.






Go Gators!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

No comments: