Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday Addition

Good morning my loyal and faithful readers. I don’t know what the weather is like “out there” but here in the Big Apple it is gray and gloomy with rain in the forecast for later in the day. It also looks like there will be a good chance of light rain for tomorrow’s Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade. No problem for me since I have no intention of being there - “been there, done that” as they (whoever “they” are) say.


Anyway, still haven’t made up my mind about what I am going to do for tomorrow. Will have to decide not later than 4:30 today.



I have added a show to my schedule for today. In a bit I will head down to The Village for the 2:00 matinee of an Off Broadway show, “The Lady With All The Answers,” a one-woman play about Ann Landers. This is the press blurb: “Two-time Tony Award winner Judith Ivey reprises her role in this New York premier. With wit, charm, and chutzpah, Ann Landers provided millions of Americans their daily dose of advice, etiquette, and encouragement. And for nearly half a century, one Eppie Lederer was Ann Landers. In this one-woman play, drawn from her life and letters, Eppie comes to life on stage as she writes perhaps her most challenging and personal column.” (complimentary ticket).


This show has gotten very good reviews and I have been wanting to see it. It showed up on one of my ticket services and I immediately booked it.


Last night’s New York Philharmonic concert was super-excellent.


Got things to do before I head out, so ...


Go Gators!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

No comments: