Friday, July 3, 2009

BILLI POD IS NOW A RICH MAN. OMG!!

This is breaking news that I must share with you, my loyal and faithful readers. I have just been notified via the internet that I am about to become a rich man, and I am soooooooooo excited that I can hardly breathe.


Just a few minutes ago I received the following email, shown in its entirety, notifying me of a possible scam to steal my lawful inheritance of $20,500,000 US dollars being held in an International bank located in Nigeria. This is the email --

******************************************************************
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC.
FROM THE DESK OF MR AMOS BADEJO.
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AGENCY
INTERNATIONAL OPERATION DEPT
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS-NIGERIA .

RE-OUTSTANDING PAYMENT

Dear Sir:

Good day , This is to inform you of your Long overdue Payment outstanding our Banking records. I saw your name in the Central Computer among list of unpaid inheritance claims individuals and have to update your informations through this email contact for immediate confirmation .Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a part-payment of US$20.500,000 million (Twenty million and five hundred thousand United State dollars) and it has been approved already for payment months ago. However we received an email from one Mr. D. A. West who told us that he is your next of kin and that you died in a car accident last two months back .
He has also submitted his account informations to the office department for transfer of the fund to him as your inheritor. We are now verifying by contacting your email address as we have in our Bank records before we can make the transfer into his account and for us to conclude confirmation if you are dead or not.

Please, confirm response immediately before our action release of the outstanding payment against your name listed out. Upon this, i request you send your full personal information as soon as possible to enable this department finalize the transfer of the fund release to your nominated foreign Bank Account.

This department needs the following informations from you urgently.

1.Full Names
2.Telephone Or Fax Number
3.Contact Address
4.Occupation
5.Sex
6.Age

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Once again, I apologize to you on behalf of International Monetary fund Agency towards this contact and proper confirmation required urgently from you if alive. Make sure you reply to my alternative mail address (amos_badejo@in.com)

Thanks,

Yours Sincerely
Mr AMOS BADEJO
International Monetary Fund Agency
INTERNATIONAL OPERATION DEPT
*********************************************************

Needless-to-say my heart began to pump and it is still racing. OMG!!! Billi Pod is a rich man.

Now, as required by fair and impartial reporting I have to state that I have no idea who died and left me this amount of money but I am certain I will soon find out. It will be either a long-lost family member, or more likely, one of my loyal and faithful readers who wanted to acknowledge the influence I had over his or her life.

One thing bothers me, however, and that is the identity of the scumbag who is attempting to steal my inheritance. Who is he? I am troubled that he is identified in the email as D. A. West and that the name of my former roommate and now overseas resident is: David A. West. I was with David in Paris in late April and remember that he asked me a lot of questions about my family and stuff like that. At the time I thought it was highly unusual. I hope I am wrong.

Well time will tell, I guess.

How do I know that the email isn’t a scam? Easy. If it were a scam, in addition to the above requested information, they would have requested the last 4 digits of my Social Security Number (6666) and my Mother’s maiden name (Maurice). There, you see?

I wanted to share this great news with you and now I must prepare the email providing the requested information. I will do this ASAP.

I guess the old saying: “Good things happen to good people” is true after all.

Will I continue to post to this blog, you are no doubt asking? Of course. Money, even millions, will not cause me to abandon you, my loyal and faithful readers. I am acutely aware of the impact these postings have on your otherwise mundane lives. Billi Pod will not leave you.

Go Yankees and Go Gators!! (maybe I can get them to re-name Florida Field).

Billi Pod
“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

PS: On a different topic - please please disregard what I know will soon be vicious stories in the media and on the internet about me - “I did not have sex with that woman, Governor Palin.”

No comments: