Friday, October 23, 2015

A Belated Update from Winter Park

To my family and friends==>I know I haven’t been online in some time. Two reasons: (1) I have really been feeling terrible, and I mean, terrible as a result of the urinary blockage caused by my enlarged cancer-ridden prostate and the medical regimen to address the cancer: and, (2) I have a serious a computer glitch with my internet browser Google Chrome.

On the health issue - last Wednesday I had a catheter inserted that was both painful and emotionally draining (no pun intended). This coming Monday, at 11:30am, I will report to Florida Hospital at Altamonte Springs where at 1:30pm my urologist, Thomas Cangiano, will perform outpatient procedures, including: “ureteral cystoscopy - stent insertion with C arm.” I will be zonked out. Bill will be with me, of course.

The insertion of the catheter has caused a steady flow of blood in my urine. Hopefully this will not interfere with the procedure. It has also been uncomfortable just moving around.

This is the first time in days that I have felt like sitting in front of this quirky ‘puter ... so ... please forgive me and keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

I will update as soon as I feel like it after the procedure on Monday.


Bill

No comments: