Thursday, August 6, 2009

YANKEES VS. BOSTON F**KSOX - Bring It On!!



Tonight begins a 4 game series and I want to extend a warm and personal welcome to the Boston F**kSox and their fanz.

I have tickets for each of the games. I know that the Yankees come into this series with a 0-8 record against the F**kSox but that is in the past. The future is what is important, and we have a 2 1/2 game lead at this point. I need to also call attention to the fact that 10 games remain to be played, 7 in Yankee stadium and 3 in that cesspool bandbox known as Fenway Park.

I know that some of you otherwise loyal and faithful readers may be F**kSox fanz, so before you begin to get all hot and bothered, let me remind you of the following, presented because of my responsibility for fair and unbiased reporting --:

WORLD SERIES:

Yankees 26 - F**kSox - 7

PENNANTS:

Yankees 39 - F**kSox 12

100 WIN SEASONS:

Yankees 18 - F**kSox 3

MVP'S:

Yankees: 20 - F**kSox 10

Ah…yes - it is great to be a Yankee fan ... always was ... always will be!!!!

Billi Pod
“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

No comments: