Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday - BREAKING NEWS FOR THE GOVERNMENT!!

Good morning my loyal and faithful readers on this gray and dismal Monday morning in The Big Apple. I have BREAKING NEWS FOR THE GOVERNMENT --


Need to extract a confession from suspected terrorists? Do the following: seat them in the rear mezzanine, row H seat 5 (the last row), of the Walter Kerr Theater in NYC, between two 6’3” guys, for the 3+ hour long production of Stephen Sondheim’s A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC. They cannot leave at intermission. Trust me, the pain in legs and back in the final 15 minutes of the show will force them to confess to anything, and I mean ANYTHING. You are welcum!!


I only report - you decide.


Go Gators!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

-

No comments: