Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday - Breaking News From The Yankees!!

The phone rang around 1:00 and when I answered it a very nice young man, whose name is Scott, said that he was calling from the Yankee ticket office to discuss my partial season ticket plan order. OMG!! My heart started racing - no joke - it really did. The thought raced through my head ...”they are going to take away my 20 game package”... I took a deep breath and waited for the bad news.

Boy, was I wrong. Instead of taking my 20 game plan away they were offering me an upgrade to the 41 game package I had originally requested. The 41 game plan begins with Opening Day and then every other home game thereafter. I gulped and said: “Yes, Oh Hell Yes!!!”

I then asked about seat location and after a few minutes (his computer was running slow) he said I could be in the same section, 212, one row behind the original offer, and 6 seats closer to home plate, meaning, Section 212, row 5, seat 17. Terrific!!!
I gave him my credit card number and it is a done deal. OMG!!!

This partial season ticket package has an exchange policy and a very very big perk, it allows me to “...license the same seat location for all Yankee home games during the postseason.”

Man, I am pumped and very happy.

Quickly on other matters - The Big Apple is virtually snowed in. It began snowing last night and we have had about 14 inches so far. I have a show tonight and hopefully I will be able to make it.

Sorry about the huge gap since the last posting. I have no excuse. My bad. Will do a lot of reporting later on today and tomorrow.

Go Yankees!!

Billi Pod

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope that you did not give your credit card info to some slick talker with a seating chart of the stadium!