Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Sandy & Billi Pod Adventure Is About To Begin.


Tuesday==>Well, my loyal and faithful readers and followers, PHC @ 420 W. 42nd Street in The Big Apple, The Greatest City In The World, is anxiously awaiting the arrival of Sandy Mullon of Anna Maria, FL

Her flight left Tampa 7:10am as scheduled and the estimated arrival time @ LGA is 10:00am, so I am expecting her to be here around 11:00am.

Don’t know yet what she has planned for us to do for the afternoon. Our scheduled events for the evening are ...

6:00==>early dinner at my favorite Ethiopian restaurant, Meske, located on West 47th Street in my Hells Kitchen ‘hood.

We will be joined by my theater-buddies Dian Crystal aka My Lady and Marty Kosarik aka Whatever.

Then Sandy and I will see an Off Broadway show ... 

8:15==>NEWSICAL THE MUSICAL - “No one in the news is safe. Current events, newsmakers, celebrities and politicians are mocked and lampooned, with music.” (Off Broadway - discounted TDF ticket)

This long-running show is playing at The Theater Row Complex on my block and has a running time of 90 minutes, without intermission.

As I posted earlier, we have a lot of things and stuff planned so I probably won’t post until Sandy leaves on Friday morning. Sorry ... that’s just how it has worked out on her previous visits.

Now, for Marty ...

Last night down in Baltimore the Yankees lost the first game of the 4-game series with the Orioles by a score of 4-2. CC Sabathia had another lackluster outing. Jeter was not in the line up. Folks, we are in serious trouble.

Tonight @ 7:00pm is game 2. On the mound for the Yankees will be Ivan Nova (8-4) vs. Miguel Gonzalez (12-10) for The Birds.

Yesterday’s Pedometer mileage==>2.62 miles (or, 5,725 steps)

Total mileage since 7/1/13==>252.74 miles (average 3.56 miles per day)

GO YANKEES!! GO GATORS!!

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: