Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday William A. Norris, III.

Good morning my loyal and faithful readers. Let me start with ...


Happy 42nd Birthday to Bill III aka Billyboy aka The Bill who lives in Orlando, FL, where he is a High School math teacher, avid golfer, dog lover, Crimson Tide fan and a GREAT son, pal and buddy.


Love ya Billyboy!!


Wish I could get you to come North again for a visit ... oh well ... maybe one day ... I hope ... oh well ...


How ‘bout them Jets!!! Thanks to their amazing 28-21 upset victory over the Patriots they are now just a tantalizing 60 minutes away from their first Super Bowl appearance since the 1969 season.


The victory, the Jets' second win over the Patriots in three games this season, climaxed a very emotionally-charged week that included a vitriolic series of savage, below-the-belt verbal barbs from both teams.


But the Jets were able to walk-the-walk AND talk-the-talk, as Mark Sanchez beat Tom Brady when it counted.


Yes, the Jets kicked butt!! Now, bring on those Steelers!!!


It is very very cold out today, which is, as you loyal and faithful readers know, Billi Pod’s errands day. I have a pretty good idea that “errands” may be limited to a trip to the grocery store later in the afternoon.


Nothing of interest has shown up on any of my ticket services, so my entertainment event for tonight will be a movie. Not sure what I will see.


Had a great time last night at Angus McIndoe with Lance and Joan Smith of Orlando, FL.


Dinner was excellent as usual.


After dinner they came back with me to PHC to view Hell’s Kitchen from the 41st floor.


Enjoy the rest of your all-too-brief time in The Big Apple, guys. Be sure to tell Bubba and all your friends that I am alive and well in The Big Apple, The Greatest City In The World.


Now, my loyal and faithful readers, I will close with what is one of the more provocative things that sprang from the mind of Billi Pod on December 2, 2010 ...


Musings from THE MIND OF BILLI POD (a memoir in progress):


When a gal says ...“I’m going to party with my girlfriend,” it’s cute but if a guy says ...“I’m going to party with my boyfriend,” it’s gay? Why?


GO GATORS AND GO YANKEES!!


Billi Pod

“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: