Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/11==>HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIAN CRYSTAL!!!

I am happy to report that last night’s ADAM PASCAL/ANTHONY RAPP concert @ Town Hall was super-excellent.


They performed individually and together and, as might be expected, the numbers from Rent were the ones receiving roaring ovations. It was a nice time and I am so glad I was there.


When the concert was over Billi Pod came back to warm and cozy PHC and

watched the 2nd half of BCS Championship game. Talk about a nail-biter to the last second. Way to go Auburn and SEC!!


Tonight, unless something shows up on one of his ticket services, Billi Pod will catch a movie, probably LITTLE FOCKERS.


A HAPPY 1/11/11 BIRTHDAY shout-out to my fellow theater-nut Dian Crystal. I have known Dian for years and I want to share with you loyal and faithful readers her very interesting FaceBook bio --


I have worked as an RN for about 30 years... I overdosed on theater for the next 7 years, and then went and followed my dream of opening up a Gift Shop in The East Village of NYC... I am now "officially" retired, and am picking up my dirty theater going addiction... I try to see at least 5 shows a week...”


My only disagreement with her bio is her use of the word “dirty” - sorry, My Lady, but being theater-addicted can never be dirty.


We are forecast for more snow up here in The Big Apple, beginning tonight. The forecast is for up to 14” in the City ... burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


On that happy note, Billi Pod will now leave you loyal and faithful readers with ...


Musings from THE MIND OF BILLI POD (a memoir in progress):


“Pluto suffers from Venus envy.”


GO GATORS AND GO YANKEES!!


Billi Pod

“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”



No comments: