Friday, December 19, 2014

Still Feeling Blah - Saylor and Finley Falletta


Friday==>Yes, it is TGIF for all of my Worker Bee friends and I wish each and everyone a fun and enjoyable upcoming weekend.

Unfortunately, your favorite blogger here in The Big Apple, The Greatest City In The World, is still battling the coughing, sneezing and nasty runny nose that will require him to remain in the warm and cozy confines of his apartment for today and this evening, too.

As you know from an earlier posting, I had rescheduled my NEW YORK PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA “The Messiah” concert from Tuesday night to this afternoon at 2:00pm. Well, last night my inner self told me that there was no way I was going to feel like sitting through a 2+ hour concert today ... so ... I took a deep breath and went online and donated my ticket for resale.

And, this morning I am in total agreement with that decision. Nope ... Bill Pod just ain’t ready to be out and about and around other people. Yeah ... better safe than sorry as “they” say.

So ... he will be spending another excruciatingly boring 24 hours in PHC.

Hope is on the horizon, however, because Billi Pod has a concert scheduled for Saturday afternoon at Lincoln Center ...

2:00==>NEW YORK PHILHARMONIC @ Avery Fisher Hall - “A festival of holiday favorites, including “The Night Before Christmas” narrated by Whoopi Goldberg.” (concert - discounted TDF ticket).

Yeah ... Whoopi Goldberg ... no way am I gonna miss this.

In closing ... in a positive note ... I want to share with you loyal and faithful readers and followers a great recent pic of my great-granddaughters Saylor and Finley Falletta.
I will see them on December 26th in Orlando, FL, at dinner with my son Bill III aka The Bill. I can hardly wait to see them and their parents Alex and Gina Falletta, and, of course, The Bill.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!

Yesterday’s Pedometer mileage==>1.32 miles (or, 2,900 steps)

Total mileage for 2014==>1,410.99 miles (average 4.01 miles per day)

GO GATORS!!

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: