Friday, April 18, 2008

Thursday -Listen Up Manager Joe Girardi!!!!

Just back from the blood-letting known as the Yankees vs. the Fuck Sox, and ...

OK, new Yankee manager, you obviously failed to heed my advice in my post dated today, Thursday, at 4:52pm, in which I said:

“My advice to new skipper Joe Girardi: ‘Joe, never pitch to Manny again for the entire season - walk him even if it means loading the bases or walking-in a run (except when that would win the game for the Fuck Sox).’ Herein faileth not to follow this advice.”

What happened tonight? Well, in Manny’s first 3 at-bats he went homer, homer and single, driving in at least 3 runs and being responsible for the Fuck Sox beating the Yankees 7-5. Can’t you read? Don’t you get it? What part of don’t don’t you understand? Manny is killing us and you need to take action.

And, despite the final score, the Yankees were never in the game from the first miserable pitch by Mike Mussina. The game was another sell-out at 55,088 and lasted 3:08, but it was 3 hours and 8 minutes of torture.

So, Joe, I will take into consideration your newness in the manager’s spot this time, but if you continue to ignore my advice I will have no option but to call on my inside connections to GeorgeS and the Tampa office ... so ... you are warned, you are warned.

Bill
wanjr@aol.com

No comments: