Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Running late?????

Well, as I sorta expected, things haven’t gone as I had hoped they would. At 2:00 I got a call informing me that the delivery truck was running an hour behind schedule but they would arrive PHC no later than 4:00.

It pissed me off, but what could I do about it, right? I told the harassed-sounding lady that the building would not accept deliveries after 5:00 and she promised me that they would be here way before then.

It is now almost 4:00 and ... nothing. I had hoped to get the bed set up for tonight but I doubt I will be able to do that since I have a major event scheduled for 7:30, the benefit performance at The York Theatre described in an earlier posting.

The Palin bomb-shell disclosure is also on hold because I haven’t received my confirmation email from my source at Fox News.

Billi Pod

No comments: