Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Cough, Sneeze and Feel Like Crap!!


Wednesday==>Damn, had to leave last night’s show, FISHING FOR WIVES, at intermission because I was coughing, sneezing and suddenly felt like crap.

It started just a few minutes before curtain time, just as I was getting settled in my excellent comp. seat.

I spent the first half of the show more focused on not disturbing my seatmates than I was on what was happening on stage.

At intermission I knew that I had to leave, so I did.

It would be totally unfair for me to critique the show so I won’t.

I won’t bore you with all the details other than to say that the rest of the night was very unpleasant. 

I immediately started my tried and true regimen of Echinacea & Gold Seal, plus extra Vitamin C. This is supplemented with some extra strength Hall’s Cough Drops.

I feel somewhat better this afternoon.

Have nothing scheduled, luckily, for today/night so will probably stay in unless something majorly good shows up in my immediate Hell’s Kitchen ‘hood.

Stay tuned!!

Yesterday’s Pedometer mileage==>4.26  miles (or, 9,321 steps)

Total mileage for 2014==>340.12 miles (average 3.47 miles per day)

GO YANKEES!!

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: