Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday - Let The Games Begin

OK, my loyal and faithful readers==>Let the games begin!! Tonight at 8:07 on TBS is game one of YANKEES/RANGERS ALCS, in Texas, with Ace CC Sabathia on the mound for the Yankees.


Billi Pod is majorly psyched==>already walking around PHC sucking his thumb==>is it time for the game yet? Oh God==>don’t wantta write about anything else (dammit, stop the f**king applause, I know who you are and I am taking names) but will make a few comments just to pass some time.


First, about my rant yesterday against The Post and The Daily News for their coverage of the miner’s recovery==>Billi Pod sent the following in an email to each paper--


“RE: Thursday's Front Page==>Shame Shame Shame!!


I am appalled at your craven front page coverage on Thursday of the miner’s rescue mission when your editors trivialized the moment by focusing on a miner’s mistress vs. his wife, rather than the magnitude of the effort that saved 33 lives. First of all, who cares who met him and secondly, it is none of our/your business, now is it?


This was tabloid journalism at its worst. Shame Shame Shame!!!”


Of course, this will garner no response nor does it have any chance of being published, but ... how about this ...


The Daily News was not outside the door this morning. Coincidence? I wonder.


Anyhoo, now Billi Pod’s brief (stop it I said!) report card on MIDDLETOWN==>C<==it just didn’t work for me for some reason and that is disappointing because I like the playwright Will Eno.


Oh God==>is it time for game yet?


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

BMS-13

No comments: